- New metal case for extreme durability
- New DLS 2 for enhanced light calibration
- Captures five narrow spectral bands
- Generates plant health indexes and RGB (color) images from one flight
- Designed for easy and flexible integration
- Calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements
- Operates in temperatures up to 50℃ or 122℉
RedEdge-MX is action-ready, integrating seamlessly no matter the platform.
It has a compact design and is lightweight to work with as many drone models as possible
RedEdge-MX is a reliable, accurate, high-precision sensor.
Fly a 100-acre field (at 400 ft AGL, 70% overlap) with RedEdge-MX in 27 minutes!
It’s simple to plan a successful mission.
The RedEdge-MX’s low weight, low power requirement, and ability to capture RGB and narrowband spectral bands simultaneously means you can gather the data you need in fewer flights. Have multiple UAVs? RedEdge-MX quickly integrates with many different drone platforms.
With RedEdge-MX, you own your data. You’re not limited to a particular processing platform. You can choose whichever platform is best for you, your customer, or your project.
RedEdge-MX has five bands—blue, green, red, red edge, and near-infrared—that our research showed were optimal for sensing crop health. It simply shows you more. And with MicaSense Atlas, you can see many different analytical layers in one easy to use interface, and compare these outputs across time.
We know you need tools you can rely on. That’s why we built the sensors we wanted in the field—predictable, tough, and reliable—so you can gather the data you need when you need it.