*Kit does not come with DLS 2 or CRP
*RedEdge-M with DLS 2 upgrade or RedEdge-MX required
Introducing the RedEdge-MX Dual Camera Imaging System: Double the spectral resolution with half the hassle.
The RedEdge-MX Dual Camera Imaging System is a synchronized 10 band solution for advanced remote sensing and agricultural research. This solution seamlessly integrates two five band cameras, the RedEdge-MX and the new RedEdge-MX Blue, capturing 10 band imagery in one flight. The first to enable direct comparison between drone and satellite imagery, this solution includes narrow waveband filters that mirror Landsat and Sentinel satellites. Double the bands means double the analytical capabilities: monitor shallow water environments with the new coastal blue aerosol band or perform detailed analysis on chlorophyll efficiency or the red edge slope with new red, green and two new red edge bands.
Flying two cameras is as easy as flying one: An integration kit comes standard and already attached, enabling quick-mount integration with DJI drones. Flight planning can be done using the same tools as with RedEdge-MX. Standard data processing workflows from Pix4D, Agisoft, and other MicaSense data partners enable creation of 10 band, pixel-aligned datasets suitable for extensive analysis.
Same drone. Same workflow. Now with 10-band imagery.
- Synchronized capture of all 10 bands
- Works with the drone and software you already have
- DJI Quick Mount kit comes already attached
- Features RedEdge-MX Blue – a new version of RedEdge-MX with a new group of filters
Introducing RedEdge-MX Blue
The performance you rely on from RedEdge-MX, with a new coastal blue band, a new green band, and three new bands in the red to red-edge region of the spectrum
Direct data comparison between satellite and drone imagery
- Compare imagery directly with Landsat and Sentinel satellite data
- Data is easily processed using Pix4D, Agisoft and other MicaSense data partners
- Double the bands for double the analytical capabilities
- Monitor shallow water environments with the new coastal blue aerosol band
- Perform detailed analysis on chlorophyll efficiency or the red edge slope with new red, green and two new red edge bands
- Works with the equipment you already have – compatible with DJI drones, standard flight planning tools and data processing platforms